PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Twitter Search / robertjeffress

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

INTRODUCING DEATHPROOF MINISTRIES, a division of mustard seed


INTRODUCING 
DEATHPROOF MINISTRIES,

 A DIVISION of MUSTARD SEED:
I was at the US OPEN SURFING competition in Huntington Beach a few weeks ago (summer of 2015) evangelizing as I do every year at this event, and as I was walking and looking at the various vendors I noticed one called "LifeProof". It had something to do with surfing and the beach lifestyle as best as I could tell, but the name intrigued me. When you say "water proof" it means something is invulnerable to water. A waterproof watch will not be ruined by water, for example. Water will NOT kill a waterproof watch (or you get your money back). As such, what does "life proof" mean ? It keeps life out ? It prevents the dead from coming to life? I'm not sure if it's an oxymoron, or if the name is just so catchy people might not think about the meaning; or maybe my analysis of it is wrong for some reason; but as I ruminated on the name I thought to myself, a better name, especially for Christians is "DEATH PROOF", which should mean that we are invulnerable to death. We cannot die if we know Jesus Christ as Savior and are living our lives accordingly. That is, our physical human bodies can surely die, and will do so, but our souls will never die. They live on forever, into eternity. I didn't google the name "death proof" so I don't know if there are others who are already using the name...but now it's a part of mustard seed ministries evangelical branch. We will be adding "Do u want 2b DEATH PROOF?" to our correspondence, ministry cards, and discourse on a regular basis! Here are a few Bible verses to support deathproof assertions: 
 The big one, of course is: 

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me
will never die. 
Do you believe this?”
 John 11.25-26

AND THEN THERE IS THIS: 
" If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised 
Him from the dead,
you will be saved."
 Romans 10.9 
[saved from what? 
obviously saved from eternal death!]

AND the LIST GOES ON: LOTS and lots of verses speak directly or indirectly to the fact of eternal life for those who believe in, and profess the name of Jesus Christ ! I hope you want to be deathproof and carry on the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world ! Once we know & believe in the name of Jesus, we have the great honor & privilege (& obligation) to proclaim His name in a thoughtful manner to all the world, via various means & modes. God bless you my brothers & sisters in Christ. Never grow weary of doing good! And if you are not yet a fellow believer, this is an invitation to you to become death proof. Email me at PraiseTrinityGod@gmail.com if you have any questions, or need a reference to a nearby church for you to join. -Frank Vonder-